快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Swapping artist and title in the browser

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As mentioned in another post, I would like to keep my filenames as "TITLE - ARTIST", and of course VDJ has issues with this.

How hard would it be to make the artist and title columns "movable". Some of us may even prefer to have the COMMENTS column on the left instead of the right, etc.

Is this just silly? If I change the file names, artists are in the title column and vice versa, so perhaps what I should be asking for is a skin that simply changes the display name at the top of the column.

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 4:42 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think your best bet will be to re-name your files. Wheather you have several hundred, or tens of thousands, the sooner you get started the sooner you'll get them done.
When I first started ripping my CD archives, I goy about 4,000 tracks into it before I realized I was naming them wrong. I had to go back and re-name every file manually. It took a week or so, but it was well worth it.
You might try a little application called "Tag & Rename" That may speed up the process for you, especially if you have ripped entire CD's.

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 7:35 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
have a look in the technical support forum i've found an easy solution for you

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 8:03 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Tried Tag and Rename but decided MP3 Tag Studio was more straight forward, in my opinion.

Zero has made a good suggestion too.

Thing is, the skin gurus are so good at what they do, couldn't they simply change the TEXT at the top of the artist and title columns? As my files are named now, the artist comes up in the TITLE field, and vice versa. So couldn't someone just change the TEXT in the skin?

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 1:53 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I'm not a "skin guru", but i opened the bmp file and searched the xml file, of a skin and there is no "title" or "author", must be fixed in the virtualdj.exe file,... sorry

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 7:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)