快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: BPM ENGINE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

A BETTER BPM ENGINE WOULD HELP OUT A LOT I USE VIRTUAL DJ AND MIXMEISTERS BPM ENGINE TO GET THE BPM CORRECT BUT VIRTUAL DJ OVERWRITES THEM AND THERE BPM IS OFF THE MUSIC I WORK WITH IS RAP R&B REGGAETON AND SPANISH

发表时间 Thu 15 May 08 @ 1:40 pm
I think VDJ's BPM Engine is superior to other DJ programs. It is much more accurate with Rap, Hip Hop, House and even Rock than all others.
Mixmeister comes close, but doesn't quite cut it. Ableton only gets it right when you manually adjust each segment.. nothing else is worth mentioning.

In fact I think VDJ would benefit by leasing their BPM Engine to other software companies.. and so would the whole music planet..

At least if it was rewire capable...(See my post under "REWIRE" topic in this same Wishes and New Features forum) you could have the best of both worlds...

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 12:24 pm
ruben93060 wrote :
A BETTER BPM ENGINE WOULD HELP OUT A LOT I USE VIRTUAL DJ AND MIXMEISTERS BPM ENGINE TO GET THE BPM CORRECT BUT VIRTUAL DJ OVERWRITES THEM AND THERE BPM IS OFF THE MUSIC I WORK WITH IS RAP R&B REGGAETON AND SPANISH

from my limited experience the VDJ BPM engine is now pretty good! (I would put it on par or slightly better then mixmeister now)

The only thing that I think could improve it is, the ability to change how it analyzes songs by looking at the Genre first..
IE: it would look at the beats different if it was a Reggae song VS a Country song VS hip-hop VS a ballad..

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 5:35 pm
one thing that bugs me, is the BPM's cant go below 50?

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 12:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)