快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Scratch+Cue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I think I suggested this one awhile back but here it goes again anyways. I would like to see a keyboard shortcut that would act like the "Scratch+Cue" function on Numark's CDX. You would hit the keyboard shortcut and when you scratch on the turntable/controller VDJ (VV in my case) would jump back to the most recently accessed cue point. This would come in handy in two ways;

1) You could do some crazy beat juggling
2) You could jump to a cue point right before your mix without having to hit the controller's play button or spin the turntable back, but rather just give a little "zigga zigga" and you're exactly where you want to be.

I would think it would be a feature that wouldn't be too hard to implement seeing as it's an existing feature on the Numark CDX (as well as other players). Mind you I can currently use my CDX's "scratch+cue" function but the problem is a bit of a delay due to VV having to interpret the time code signal and "catch up". Plus if I use "scratch+cue" on my CDX's I have to activate it and deactivate it on each deck separately, If this function could be built into VV then the keyboard shortcut could be set to activate/deactivate "scratch+cue" on both decks at the same time with one keystroke.

Would anyone else like to see this feature see the light of day?

发表时间 Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 2:53 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Oh yes. That would be most useful....

发表时间 Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 2:49 pm
cant visualize what ur saying... but there's something available for that already..

the program as is using the mouse can already awe most time coded djs..

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 7:03 pm
I can't really understand what you just said.

发表时间 Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 3:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)