快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Virtual Dj and XP SP3 , pitchbend resolution

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mfshvaHome userMember since 2005
Hi Guys i have downloaded the Virtual DJ Trial Version and must say im very impressed and think about switching from Traktor to Virtual DJ
but before i will buy the Soft there are 3 important questions:

- is Virtual DJ in actuall Version (5.0.7 i think) compatible with SP3 for Windows XP or do anybody have problems with that configuration?
does anybody generally have experiences here about SP3 for xP and his performance?

- Is it possible to change the Resolution of the Pitchbend Buttons in the Virtual DJ Standard Skin ? Because i think the react to much when i press this buttons the pitchbend is very much hearable mostly when voices are played, i need a finer resolution

- Is there something wrong with the Mastertempo in Trial or will it be better with the Pro Version? Some Songs are ok but with some Songs the Keylock is unusable because its sound very bad with doublebasses , crackling voices and so on , when i set the best setting in Performance it sounds much better (but also not as perfect as traktor or ssl) and will overload my System (stuttering waveforms , all become slow in gui) and that on a Core2Duo 1,66GHZ CPU

发表时间 Tue 22 Apr 08 @ 3:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)