快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Just got cue, lots of questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys. I received the numark professional computer dj in a box yesterday and I have a lot of questions. First, how can I get the Mac version of cue onto my mac? The cd I received is only a windows installer. Also, cn anyone send me over some instructions on how to get the cm200usb to work with cue? There's No option for the cm200 in area to select a mixer so I dont know what i'm supposed to choose. I also noticed I need 3 usb ports to have everything running as it should be, and that doesn't include my external hd so I need 4. Macbooks only have 2 ports so what would you guys recommend i do?Finally, is there a way I can get my normal computer speakers to connect to the cm200? If so can someone explain to me how to do that.

I searched for answers to my question by I couldn't find any so sorry in advance if these questions have been discussed before.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 11:20 am
You should be able to download it from this site...
01) go to Download center/Software updates,
02) enter the password you used to login to this forum
03) all going well you'll get a link to the MAC software!

Welcome!

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 11:29 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Greetings for the CM200

Config > Sound

inputs : none
outputs : external mixer
Cards : 2 cards
Card 1 : USB audio codec
Card 2 : Usb audio Codec

then assign channels to your liking.

Should this not work .

Solution:

1. Close Cue
2. Make sure that your Mixer is powered on, and that both USB ports on the Mixer are connected to the computer.
3. Click on the Mac Desktop so that Finder is displayed in the upper-left of the screen.
4. Select the Go menu from the top of the screen and choose Utilities.
5. In the window that opens, double click Audio MIDI Setup.
6. Once the Audio MIDI Setup utility is open, select the Audio menu at the top of the screen, and choose Open Aggregate Device Editor.
7. In the window that opens, click the + button.
8. Under Structure should be listed four USB Audio Codec devices. Two of them will be listed as having 2 inputs, and the other two will be listed as having 2 outputs. Place a check next to the second USB Audio Codec that is listed as having 2 Outputs.

Since Cue can already see the first one with outputs, this procedure will allow it to see the second one.

9. Click Done.

1. Launch Cue.
2. Click the Config button in the upper-right of the screen.
3. Click the tab titled Sound Setup
4. Set Inputs to None.
5. Set Outputs to External Mixer.
6. Set Sound Card(s) to 2 Cards.
7. Set Sound Card to USB Audio Codec.
8. Set Second Card to Aggregate Device.
9. Set Output channels to Left deck: First card Richt deck: Second card

Now, audio playing on Cue Deck A should be sent to the mixer via USB 1, and audio playing on Cue Deck B should be sent to the mixer via USB 2.

You would require a powered usb hub , make sure the ports work at there best.

You could connect your pc speakers via a double phono cable but you would be better off with a set of powered monitor speakers.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 2:56 pm
Thank you for the help. I think numark needs to change their slogan for the professional computer dj in a box to "almost everyting you need"...

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 11:59 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)