快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Add functionality to show Powerpoint show

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When I'm playing a regular mp3 rather than a video or karaoke track, I'd love to be able to show a Powerpoint presentation (eg - "all drinks £2 on Thursday", 80s night next Wednesday", etc).

As far as I can make out, the only way to do this at present is to save each individual Powerpoint screen as a jpeg, and show them in Virtual DJ as photos. This is OK, but you lose flying text effects etc from Powerpoint.

发表时间 Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 7:09 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Im not sure this would be implementable in VDJ due to licensing but it would be cool.

发表时间 Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 8:41 am

Use a plugin to Powerpoint, and save it as a video file, and you can use it.

Or make a JPEG slideshow, and you can use it too ;)

发表时间 Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 8:58 am
That's a good suggestion.

On another note looking to implement this feature, it would be nice if you could just go into PowerPoint and live edit your slide show for that night, say if you had birthday shouts or other things happening...
it would be a bonus to not have to re-encode to a video file while working in VDJ, surely that's asking for trouble?

There are worship programs for churches as an example that can read in PP files and allow you to have slide control as well. Surely the licensing issue with this is that you at least have a legal install of PP.
That said, there are other software that can read and write to PP files.
Just a thought.
I wouldn't mind being able to play .swf files either.

Sorry to rock the boat.
Ross M.

发表时间 Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 4:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)