快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Ability to un-flag all played songs.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Sometimes I do these gigs called "Dance-a-thons" at schools. It involves different grades coming in the gym for 45 minute dances (each 45 minute session is a different grade). Usually there is only a 5 minute break between sessions or one grade is coming in as the other is leaving. Because I will play a lot of the same songs for each session the only way for me to remember if I had already played a song for that particular session is by whether it's flagged or not. And currently the only way to un-flag all the played songs is for me to quit VV and restart. I would like it if I would be able to use a keyboard shortcut to simply un-flag all the played songs. That way when one session overlaps into the next there doesn't have to be a break in the music while I restart VV. And, a little feature like this would make a day of playing "The Cha Cha Slide" 8 TIMES that much more bearable lol.

发表时间 Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 9:52 pm
...btw, I am aware that I can always use a filter folder with ALL my music on it, scroll down to the bottom where all the flagged played songs are grouped together, shift-click to select all of them and then right-click to to select the "remove played flag" option. It's just that when time is tight it would be easier for to condense this process into one keyboard shortcut. Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 10:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)