快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: CDJ-400 Native support

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

deliusPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi folks.

I know this has been asked before, but is this still on the way?

also, how r people doing without native support, i still cant find a decent mapper. can anyone point me toward one?

thanx for your time

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 2:28 pm
Check my post at the greek vdj forum (it's in english).

I have uploaded an xml midi map for two cdj 400 and a mini demo video.

Happy mixing!

发表时间 Sun 18 May 08 @ 6:15 pm
I note that version 5.1 is now out! Does this version now have native support for CDJ 400?

发表时间 Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 8:24 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
rickymax wrote :
I note that version 5.1 is now out! Does this version now have native support for CDJ 400?

yes

发表时间 Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 9:49 am
Ok so now 5.1 with native support is here can anyone give feedback on the latency of the jogwheel? as a scratch DJ this is obviously an important feature for me that the Midi mappers cannot address.

What other features can the native support offer for CDJ 400

发表时间 Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 1:06 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Well Ricky I'm glad you asked, but since you've been visiting this forum for over a year perhaps its time to support the software by purchasing it. Personally I am not a scratch DJ so my opinion on the jog wheel on the CDJ-400 would not be of much assistance to you. I hope too see you as a Pro user soon....

发表时间 Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 1:14 pm
Hi, Thanks for your response. I have been monitoring the progress of Virtual DJ as it has some great features. I am a Serato user and while Serato meets my basic needs, Virtual DJ incorporating some of Serato scratch abilities could possibly meet my exact requirements. It would be great to see what other users feedback is before purchasing another DJ software.

Thanks

发表时间 Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 2:40 pm
dimis_dj

I have downloaded and installed that map from your link, but when I go into midi config and try to load it, nothing comes up. Watched the video and really enjoyed it

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but shouldn't there be a list of commands in the window? Unfortuantely, My CDJ-400's just arrived yesterday and I haven't taken them out of the box yet, I wanted to map the program first before connecting them.

I know the xml file is there because I can see it. Nothing comes up on the midi config window when I load it in though.

suggestions?

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 8:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)