快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Install Skins In Mac Version VDJ Pro

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cnd782PRO InfinityMember since 2006
So I bought a new Mac Pro. First time Mac user, long time PC junkie. VDJ Pro deffinitley runs very smoothly on my mac but I'm trying to figure out how to install my skins into my VDJ Program. I download the skins and run them but they don't install into my program. There's probably a easy way to do this but I can't figure it out...

Also, I have the MK2 mixer. I've been using it on my pc and works great. Now since I have the Mac, Will I have an issue using my MK2 Controller with my Mac Version?? I hope not...I don't want to spend another $300 for a compatible Controller for my Mac. I am using The latest and updated versions of VDJ Pro for both computers. Please help me out. Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 1:14 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi cnd782, u can't install pc skin on mac.. U need to convert them.. maybe someone could explain how. I know alittle abt that.. lol.. i koe u need to zip them n ..... or try to search ard the forum for answer. there been several of these;)

On mac i prefer to use the default ones n btw welcome as mac user..

U could use the mk2 for both mac n pc. I use the mk2 for controller for both pc n mac.

U need to download latest driver of mk2 for ur mac n then u need to reset the firmware if mac did not detect ur mk2. THen in VDJ choose mk2 as it agriate devices.

Hope this helps;)

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 1:26 pm
Thanx Man...Yea I just finished installing the mixer on my mac. Works great EXCEPT, whenever I upload a song on a deck, it takes a second or two to load up. What can I do to solve this problem?

As for the skin, yea I've been searching all day on how to convert these skins. Man, I wish there was an easier way. I use the MixStation Skin...I want to use this of my Mac as well....

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 2:13 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there pm me your email and il send you the original zip.

what mac do you own?

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 3:05 pm
The1Solution@cox.net

Mac Book Pro Latest Version...Brand New

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 5:15 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What ur performances setting in VDJ? It also best to ask abt this in mac forum as this forum is for skins only;)

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 11:57 pm

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 11 @ 5:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)