快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Combined audio + video effects please :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I think it might be a good idea to have combined video and audio effects. Perhaps, get rid of the two catagories (video and audio) and replace them with just one "effects" section. Then some effects might be just video, some might be just audio and some might effect both.

One idea I had was to link the flanger with auto colour change, so whenever the flanger is turned on the video will be colour filteredand will cycle through the spectrum at the same rate as the flanger.

Also, how about adding a white flash to the beat-grid effect, so as the beat stutters the video flashes black or white in time with it (like a cool camera or lightening flash).

Or how about an echo effect that adds a "luma trail" (is that the right word for when you see a trail behind moving objects) to the video while echoing the sound.

Anyone think this would be cool? got any other ideas for what would work together?

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 8:04 am
awesome idea

发表时间 Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 2:00 pm
Good ideas

发表时间 Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 9:44 pm
Cheers.

I think this kind of thing could really help to push things forward, especially now there's a bit of friendly rivialry between vdj and the new serato video plugin.

发表时间 Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 10:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Sounds like a very good idea to me as well, I'm using video more and more and extra features and integration like this would rock :)

I think it would require one of two things though - either the plugins would actually have to be two seperate plugins that communicate, or a new SDK. As far as I can tell, the classes for audio and video effects are currently seperate?

发表时间 Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 10:30 am
Yeah, I don't know much about the plugins, but at the moment they are completely different things, so some work would have to be done to make a 3rd catagory of plugin, or to make one big global catagory that will work with just video, just audio or both at the same time.

Thinking about it, maybe your right, just a new catagory of plugin that links an audio and a video effect together would be simpler.

So, for example, if we had one called something like, "mulitmedia echo". The installation file could contain an audio effect, a video effect and a simple .dll that will trigger them both at the same time and provide a simple unified interface.

The potential for something like this would be, for example, with the multimedia echo you could have a single "delay" slider that affects the repitition rate of the sound, but also, the trail lenght/rate of the video effect.

发表时间 Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 9:49 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
A very good idea.
It already works like that in the Pioneer SVM-1000

发表时间 Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 3:49 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
fantastic idea.

especially because if virtualdj wants to stay ahead of the game when serato video drops (kinda did already), we're gonna have to kick their asses in the effects section- combining audio and video for sure!

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 12:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)