快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Unsorted playlist?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm pretty new to VDJ, but I love it so far.

I however screwed up pretty major in the last show I did; I had made an auto-mix playlist that had a bunch of tracks I could just smoothly transition between.

Now, I had dragged the tracks to the rightpost playlist window and everything was fine. But during the course of clicking on stuff, I accidently clicked on the "Title" header and it sorted the playlist by title!

I could not find a way to "unsort" the playlist back to the order in which had I added the songs. This was very annoying, because VDJ was still playing the songs in the same order as when I added them!

Is there any way to undo a sorts? I looked on the forums and through the manual and no mention of this.

I am using 5.0 rev 6. Any help is appreciated!

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 12:16 am
ebinaryPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have no answer, but I encountered the same problem. Its particularly dangerous using AutoMix, because now youve got a bunch of played songs scattered through the unplayed songs. You can deleted "played" songs, but now you've lost your history. I think I 'd rather have that feature require a confirmation on the playlist.

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 12:31 pm
If you have the playlist saved, and did not re-save it after the sorting SNAFU, simply click on the playlist management icon in the playlist, click "clear," then select the playlist from the tree in the left side of the browser and (depending on your settings) it will either repopulate the playlist window automatically, or you can right-click the name of the playlist and click "Load in Playlist." The list will appear in the window, sorted the way it was when it was last saved.

I always save my playlists when I get them just right, just in case ;)

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 12:53 pm
ebinaryPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Good suggestion discjockeydoc - I usually do that just in case VDJ goes down (rare, but it happens).

So, does that mean you know that the list can't be unsorted. I didn't realize that the playlist continues playing in the original order (that's crazy, but it does mean that the original order is still maintained).

发表时间 Wed 30 Jan 08 @ 7:26 am
I've never found a way to undo a sort in the playlist. It seems that once it's done, it's permanent in terms of that particular loaded list. I've accidentally sorted playlists before, causing a fair amount of cursing and foot stomping, LOL; that's why I always save them when I build them when I want to maintain the order that they are in when I do so.

It's a minor inconvenience, but once you train yourself, it's second nature ;)

发表时间 Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 1:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)