快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Looping slightly off

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone else ever had a problem when looping a song where the loop seems to be off about 1/2 beat? I would say 99% of my songs I loop on the fly work GREAT.. like the software even seems to compensate if I don't click in the exact spot to make a seamless loop.

However, there are a few songs in my library that no matter how hard I try or how precise I am with clicking.. the loop is just NEVER seamless. Is there a fix for this? I don't understand the problem so it's hard for me to figure a workaround. My first though was maybe the bpm was off or something but that didn't seem to have any effect either.

Thanks for any help!

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 3:24 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Make sure your CGBs are accurately aligned and you have the correct BPM......

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 4:33 pm
CGBs? What is that?

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 8:40 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Basically them little squares at the bottom of your waveform.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 8:48 pm
@ djdraco1

I have this problem sometimes, what i do is reanalyse the track, if "techno/house" does not work chances are "other" will. If not (very rare, 2-3 times so far in 2 yrs), i use the manual tap function, one of these will work. Good luck, hope this helps.

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 10:08 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
use the edit_bpm function. you need to map it, or there is a button on the default skin.

the steps:

1) first see you can fix the problem by setting the phase. the larger square box is the beggining of the measure, this needs to line up so the left edge is before the first beat.
2) if that doesnt work, then you need to check if the actual estimate bpm is correct.
3) setting the correct bpm is a difficult and methodical process. you can use tap to get a general range, then fine tune it. the arrow buttons are too high in my opinion so you need to set the numbers by hand in 10th of a decimal to start and then 100th.

its a slow process but if you get the hang of it, its gaurenteed to work. interface can use some work, but this is a relaticely new feature.

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 1:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)