快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Xone 3D & Virtual DJ5

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djfrizPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello everybody, i've just purchase VDJ 5 and i use in on a Mac (Ver.4.3 or 5beta3) and on a Pc (Ver.5).
Can anyone help or send me the midi map for control the software with my 3D (Fw1.25).
I've spend the two last night at the setup otpion but i've found many problem with the rotary fader
Why there are "on line" map for many controller but for 3D none?
Please help me.
Thanks in advance. Friz

djfriz@tiscali.it

发表时间 Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 1:56 am
La gente del virtualdj no mira nada para la 3D. Los rotatorios no tienen soporte.
¡Es una pena!

The people of virtualdj do not watch anything for 3D. The rotatory
ones do not have support. She is one suffers!

发表时间 Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 4:16 am
As far as i know VDj does not support it at this time, i think, unless you make a mapper for it......
But on its own thats a nice piece of equipment!

发表时间 Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 12:36 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
im on my way to pickup a xone 3d today. will be making a mapper once it's picked up... that is if it passes my standard :-D. I know A&H mixers very well, but i will spend 2 hours doing some mapping at the shop just to test it out...

will report back later today

发表时间 Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 3:01 am
Thanks Paz, i'm waiting your report!!!
Merry Christmas at all!!!!!!!

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 5:07 am
Hi, I'm sure I've read somewhere on the forums that people had made the xone 3d work properly.

Probably worth searching the forums to find out.

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 10:00 pm
RoboconHome userMember since 2006
Yes, I made it work properly. I apologize for the unregistered name but I helped a registered user from my town.

When you map the jogs, map them to "Jogwheel" command set a value in the box it gives you after you move/set the control. (the number should be higher than 1 and no more than 32 for a good bend) Works forward and back.

When you turn the wheel while your mapping you'll notice that it comes up with an extra couple of options that look like math equations. pick the one with 127 in it.

The endless encoders i dont remember as well. But i definately got them working!

Hope this gives you hope!

VDJ Dev team - I love DJing with your software. Best made!

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 5:12 pm
Maybe Robocon, or somebody else could upload a working midi map onto the vdj website- I think it's just an xml file that gets saved somewhere or other. Even if it was just a starting point for somebody, they'd really appriciate it.

:)

发表时间 Sun 03 Feb 08 @ 5:16 pm
Check my blog, there is already one, and its posted in the hardware support section and also on the Xone forums.

发表时间 Sun 03 Feb 08 @ 8:18 pm
Yeah!
Someone could pleas upload a midimap that works!!!
And some instructions for put the map into VDj!
Thanks,
Phenom

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 5:01 am

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 10:53 am

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 2:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)