快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: REFERENCE FOR TCCD USERS ON CDJS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys, just to let everyone know, i was djing at the loft, which is a club in town on saturday last week.

I'm still in the beta-testing the herc mk2 and seeing how much it can handle, and after an hour or so of using the cdjs with tccds on the herc, the song was cutting out.

When I thought it was the vdj program or maybe perhaps the latency and buffer I set it at, it was actually the disc and format I used to burn the tccd.

I was at first nervous, but when talking to my friend who also owns pair and realizing how hard I have been working to work the kinks and bugs out of the herc, informed me that the cdj-1000mk3 are very sensitive to wav and mp3 discs. It handles audio cds way better.

So any beginner vdj pro user and using tccds, make sure to burn the disc as an audio file onto the cd, so that when you use it, there won't be some random error popping up on the cdj as mine did pop up with an error e-3508 or some error like that.

I'm almost done testing out the herc to its capabilities and will post a report within the next few days or week.

Again make sure to burn the disc as an audio disc, burn it at a slow speed, and there won't be any errors on your cdjs when using the herc mk2 as your interface for tccds and turntables.

JC FLORES

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 3:01 pm
Hi,

I'm using TCCDs for Virtual Dj, I have a Maya44 USB and 2 Pioneer CDJ100. My only problem is that when I press the Cue key on the CD player, on Virtual Dj the music only stops, as if I had done pause. It doesn't return to the cue point. Do you know why?

发表时间 Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 6:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)