快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pitch slider in Virtual Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys, long story short one of my Numark CDX's has been acting quirky as of late and I am currently only using it to cue up and start a track and then immediately deactivating the timecode on the deck in VV. What's happening though is say the pitch slider on my CDX is at +7% VV's pitch slider matches that so no problem there but what happens is as soon as I deactivate the timecode mode the pitch slider within VV automatically resets back to 0%. So the track I'm playing instantly jumps from +7% down to 0% which is noticeable and annoying. I thought I remembered in the past being able to deactivate the timecode and VV's pitch would remain at whatever it was set at, not reset back to 0%. I know to have the "automatic pitch reset" disabled in the options menu (in fact I gave advice to a guy in another post who was having problems with discrepancies between his turntable and VDJ) and I've tried everything else. Am I missing something? Shouldn't VV just carry on and maintain the pitch percentage after deactivating the timecode mode. I know if I deactivate the timecode mode and then move the pitch slider on my CDX and then re-activate the timecode mode it would cause a jump but simply turning timecode mode off should not change anything. Do I need to re-install VV? I'm very close to switching to the Beta 3 version. Oh, BTW, I should also mention that this problem occurs with the other deck too, not just the quirky one.

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 2:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try setting the timecode to smart mode

what percentage quality do you get?

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 6:28 pm
I always use smart mode but I'll double check the settings. And I'm getting 100% quality on one deck but a fluctauting quality percentage on the other due to one of my CDX's being a bit wonky at the moment. Mind you the problem occurs on both decks.

发表时间 Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 1:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)