快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Aspect Ratio and Video Smoothness

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would like to VDJ to able to detect what the aspect ratio of the video is and to display it properly on the type of monitor seleted. I use widescreen TVs and I hate the fact that it stretches the 4:3 videos to the widescreen and really stretches the vidoes that are already widescreen.

I would also like for the video playback to be smoother. This is not horrible but noticable. I can play the same video in another DJ program and it is siilky smooth. The same can be said for for playing the video from DVD. It is like frames are being dropped or something.

I know some of you will say if you like what the other program does why not use it. It doesn't have the options and hands on feel that VDJ does.

发表时间 Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 7:18 pm
Hi,

To be honest, I don't really have a problem with the smoothness of playback, but I definately think that it should auto adjust for different aspect ratios.

Luckily most my videos are 4:3 off the same dvd series, so you can set the screen resizer plugin once and they look fine mostly, but stretching the videos when you don't want it to isn't really very clever.

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 7:44 am

发表时间 Wed 30 Jan 08 @ 5:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)