快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: how to mix 2 song together - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

im a beginner dj my dj name is DJ MuckA G i was wondering how do u mix different songs ex: techno to rnb??? nd how do i make a sample to say my dj name like you are now listening to dj mucka g

发表时间 Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 6:48 am
Baraka4eva wrote :
Well I'm new to this whole thing but not with atomix. I'm using the trial version of virtual DJ wanna see a true dj in me since it is ma dream. I want to be godd and familiar with virtual trial version b4 getting started

Enjoy it because after the trial was up I was wanting to use the program so bad I made sure I kept it on my desktop eventhough I knew I could not use it until I could get a controller & the program.

发表时间 Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 5:39 am
Dj Long Reach wrote :
im a beginner dj my dj name is DJ MuckA G i was wondering how do u mix different songs ex: techno to rnb??? nd how do i make a sample to say my dj name like you are now listening to dj mucka g

I use Garagaeband to make them.
You need a sampler and a mic or you can buy them online.

发表时间 Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 5:40 am
Hey
All I want to do is mix about 5 or 6 songs together with a scratch in between each. I dont need to change BPM of any song. I'm no DJ, I just need to do this for a track that is going to be played at my wedding! Help anyone??

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 11 @ 10:40 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
this thread really is one of the worst ive ever seen. there is a lot of no licence users who seem to have very little experience with the software or djaying.

some people are saying to mix 2 tracks just get 2 that sound the same and hit beat lock and then fade.

that cant be any further from the truth....

if you truly want to mix 2 or more tracks into a set then you need to know the basics of beatcounting, eq usage, key matching, bpm rules of thumb, harmonics, and track selecton.

theres more to being a dj than just using the beat lock and the fader, you will find that most pro djays dont use the fader at all unless they are scratching.

there are several in depth articles within the mix lessons forum that have been written and produced to help people understand the theory of djaying. if you have a read of the mix lessonf forum and go back over a period of even just 2 month, you will find a world of information that will teach you about a huge range of dj techniques.

if you would like to know how to mix tracks the real way i suggest not listening to people who say just use beat lock and fader.... have a look round the mix lessons forum and find some of my posts, theres a large amount of in depth material that i have written as replies to other posts like this. have a read and practice the techniques you will not be unheartened.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 6:32 pm
alex745PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Bluelite; I agree! "shaking head vigorously"

发表时间 Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 11:21 pm
how much different methods are there of mixing songs

发表时间 Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 7:30 am
Please read the two "starred" threads at the top of the Mix lessons forum.

发表时间 Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 7:53 am
yogen_sHome userMember since 2016
how to mix two songs

发表时间 Fri 22 Jan 16 @ 8:33 am
I completely agree with you Blulite. It's sad due to so many just thinking that all you have to do in order to mix is keylock, sync, crossfader and then everything sounds horrid. It's also made it hard to find jobs gigging in my area if you are looking to do anything other than a hosted venue cause of the bad experiences that owners have had from it.
To be helpful a general rule of thumb if you are going to mix two songs together is keep the bpm within a close range so the song change of bpm isn't way off. I would say for a newer dj; keeping the bpm within about 5bpm at most and adjust both tracks to match bpm increasing the speed of one and making the speed of the other slower. That's just a general and helpful rule of thumb I found though. There are many other things to know about mixing and many sources out there to help you learn. A quick google search can help you find all the info you need.

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 11:31 am
how to mix 2song together and the one on dec 2 we will hear only beat

发表时间 Sat 27 Oct 18 @ 11:15 pm

Mixing two songs:

Load song A on deck 1
Press play on deck 1
Slide fader to desired volume

Repeat above steps for song B on deck 2

Slide crossfader to centre position.

You are now mixing two songs together.

发表时间 Wed 31 Oct 18 @ 8:14 am
i am a bignner. so help me how can i mix music on virtual dj 8