快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: full midi keyboard sampler

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

iI would love it if you could make it so i can assign all the samples to a midi key board one for every key including breaks, effects and samples .. I once had a roland w 30 that was like this it was unreal and at the time only cost 20 000.oo or so in the 1980s virt like this would be free and change the world... hahaa

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 5:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can use a midi keyboard as a midi controler for the sampler and other features

in pro already :)

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 5:51 pm
i understand that is there a amount that im limited to make into samples .. i want all the keys of full sized keyboard to work..

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 7:29 pm
You get 12 samples max, I used a BCF2000 mapping each column to control sample gain and either latch-on playing, or playing just while you hold a button down.... I found the BCF2000 more useful with other software though. Its about $200 US (and for some goofy reason $300 Canadian)

发表时间 Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 7:03 am
love it ,, last night assigned the full keyboard.. now i want to set up a second and do all the visualations through it just like the tokyo motion drive... this keeps getting better and better...

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:36 am
I know this is an old thread, but can't you just assign keys to cue points in a song, so as to get a lot more samples?

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 10:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)