快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ Trial and BCD3000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

spdj20Home userMember since 2007
Hey everyone, I'm new to the whole computer DJ realm, I've pretty much been spinning on a Numark CDN-90 for awhile now. I was asking around and this software seemed to be the best reccomendation all around. I just picked up a Behringer BCD3000 today and I've had nothing but problems with it off the bat. Problem is, I like the price and I like how everything is all included in one unit (controller, preamp, headphones) so I'm willing to try everything I can to make this thing work. I did try out Traktor 3 LE that came with it but I don't like that program at all. I should mention though that I was able to get the controller to work seemlessly with Traktor.

I downloaded the trial of Virtual DJ and for a few days now I have been using it without the controller and I really like the software, but it seems no matter what I try, I can't get the BCD3000 to work with VDJ. I tried one of the midi mappers on here and just about everything worked except the the play and cue buttons. I was also looking around for something like a guide that tells you how to go about mapping the midi commands. I tried to figure it out on my own but to no luck.

Does the trial version not let you do all the external midi control? or limit you in some way?

If it does turn out that these 2 just aren't meant to be together I guess I will have to shell out another $150 for Numark's Total Control and the DJIO but what concerns me is that my macbook pro only has 2 USB ports on it and both of those will be used up by the TC and the DIO, that's why I like the BCD3000 so much, cause then I still have one more port for my external drive.

I've tried to get this thing working on 2 different desktops, can't test it out on my mac cause there is no trial version for mac. So what am I doing wrong, or is it possible I might have just gotten a bad unit?

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 9:40 am
spdj20Home userMember since 2007
ok so I finally figured out the problem, I had the stupid timecode turned on. Once I turned that off it started working somewhat ok. I'm not very impressed at all with the sound quality of the BCD3000 and the fact that you have to tap the play and cue buttons twice to send the command is also frustrating. Is there a way to change that?

I was also thinking of maybe just scrapping the whole USB controller idea anyway and going with the timecode option with my numark cdn-90. Awhile back I tried Torq but kept having problems with that connectiv box, so I haven't thought about going back to timecode, but seeing as how if I wanted to make the switch over to the Numark Total Control and the DJIO, it currently doesn't work on Leopard which is what my macbook pro is running, I might have no choice

So what exactly would I need in order to run VDJ off of my NUmark CDN-90 and timecode? Do i just need a USB soundcard like the Maya or Gigaport? or is there something else I need as well?

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 6:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)