快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: SOUNDCARDS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'am Running Virtual dj 3.4 with a MK2. I also Using a Turtlebeach 5.1 SOUNDCARD but i can figure it out! Spinning is my passion. but its not cool when you cant hear your incoming track.

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 2:54 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

What do you mine that you can not hear your incoming track. Do you mean whilst Pre-listerning ( queing up ) or whilst you are mixing.
Also if you are using a Herc mk2, you don't really need to use another soundcard has the herc has a built in one.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 6:05 pm
I must have the MK1, b cuz i don't have a soundcard built into mine. So in that case Can you still Help me Jimmy B?

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 12:20 am
A FOR YOUR PROBLEM MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD PHONES ARE PLUG IN TO THE REAR OUTPUT, AND BE SURE TO HAVE THE SURROUND SOUND OFF

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 7:04 am
maybe some can post a digram or something. Am still stomped>?
dj_antone.

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 7:13 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi I'm back just had some sleep,

I have the mk 2 version and my headphones plug into the front of my console. Then you turn a knob to see what deck you want. I have not not seen a mk1 version.

I would say that your headphones should be plug into your soundcard in order to pre listern. Then when you open your home version up you can set it up in the sound setting of vdj config. If your home version came with your mk1 then I don't think you have this option.

Also it's worth checking the Hercules setting in the system tray on your windows toolbar. If it not there go to All programs and get to it that way. Look for Hercules.

I'm sorry if I can't help you anymore.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 7:35 am
thanks for ya help everyone! i am not going to mess with this problem anymore hopefully i will get my numark cue version Today.
peace
much love and keep on spinning!!!
dj_Antone

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 5:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)