快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Maya44usb VDJ trial timecode CD set up

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

eddywHome userMember since 2007
hi guys, i have download the trail ver of VDJ to see its capabilitys. I own Axis 9 cd decks, and Maya 44usb s/c and i have downloaded and burned the timecode cd from the site (any particular settings needed for burning, ADVICE pls?). I just burnt using slowest burn speed, with normalistation OFF.

When setting up VDJ the timecode quality is stuck on 0%. I control the cd to scratch it but nothing else e.g. Play/ Cue/ Loop etc. The drivers for the s/c are upto date and everything is set up correctly i think. The sound is playing ok so not sure what the problem is/ Anyone know how to remedie this problem? what settings should i be using? thanks for your help guys.

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 3:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how large is the timecode signal

very large or small?

try to set , autolatency in performance options

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 5:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to the MAYA Control Panel -
Make sure the first four (4) faders for the MONITOR In1&2 and In3&4 are all MUTED.
Set the Input to just above 1/2 level.
Set the Output to MAX

In the VirtualDJ Demo -
Go to Config -> Performance and set the Latency drop-down to AUTO

Go back to the Config -> Sound Card tab - and go through the Timecode Config again.

Also, you should be using the Commercial Timecode signal and not the Pro Timecode signal (-12db drop)

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 6:24 pm
eddywHome userMember since 2007
ok done all those checks still 0%.
the signal amplitude fits within the config box, but only fills a quarter of the box then drops to a flat red line??
Any ideas?

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 8:32 pm
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the Maya Usb with the latest drivers and tried using both old and new TCCDs and sometimes they work and a few minutes later, all fail miserably. I use them with the Pioneer CDJs at the MGM Grand in Detroit, a very posh and new venue. Thankfully I have my cheap Hercules midi controller(without soundcard). The other 5 DJs use Serato and think that VDJ is a kiddie software that fails most of the time, and being the older and more experienced DJ, I am left Red faced and frustrated. I have followed the latest configs mulitple times to the letter and it still doesn't work right. So don't feel bad. My computer is new and works great with everything else. The TCCDS don't. I don't think VDJs TCCDs are up to the hi end level of the Real Club jock experience yet, although the video is. Use Serato until they at VDJ can figure it out and get in the real game of true Nightclub Djing. Everything is perfect.

发表时间 Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 4:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)