快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: No Turntable/Controller or Mixers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is there ANY way i can use Virtual DJ well? I just bought one of those iPod Splitter things, hoping that it was at least going to split the audio but it turns out that it's still playing the sound coming from what i'm trying to get to just my headphones (PFL). How do I get it to play the master so that i can at least beat match even when i can't buy a turntable, a controller OR a mixer? Sorry for the noob question

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 5:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i would suggest you get the numark DJ/io soundcard its good value and allows prelistening ,

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 9:42 am
I'm not entirely sure I understand your question but with Numark's Virtual Vinyl there is an option that allows you to split the audio output (i.e. the red half of the "Y" splitter is the audio output from deck "A" the white half is the audio output from deck "B"). In the sound setup menu set inputs to "none", set outputs to "external mixer" (even though you're not using one), and set sound card(s) to "mono separated".

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 5:29 pm
ok....let me try to explain it again. I'm financially unstable now (I'm mad broke haha) and I can't afford a mixer OR a turntable. Now the least I want to be able to do is to get two separate sounds. The master audio and the PFL (headphones) audio. Because right now, I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but I can't hear what the audience is SUPPOSED to hear. It's the same audio as whichever deck I have PFL on for.

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 10:23 pm
Oh, in that case (and I know this works because I tested it on your behalf) you need to set input to "none", output to "headphones" then sound card(s) to "mono separated". One half of your "Y" adapter will be your headphone output and the half of will be your master output. Mind you you'll have to have additional adapters to make this work; an RCA male-to-male "Y" adapter for the master output so at least your master output audio can be split and connected to both the Left and Right auxillary inputs of your home home stereo or ghetto blaster (mind you the audio output will be mono but at least it will come out of both speakers), and you will also need some sort of adapter which is RCA female on one end and mini-plug female at the the other end so that you can connect your headphones. With this setup you will be able to individually control your master volume output using VDJ's internal master volume slider AND you will be able to adjust your heaphones volume output using VDJ's internal headphone slider. AND the audience will only hear the master output and you will be able to select which PFL you want to hear in the headphones. Now mind you all of this will only work under the assumption that VDJ has the same sound setup configuration options as Numark's Virtual Vinyl (which is what I use), which it should seeing as VV is just VDJ re-branded.

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 12:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)