快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: new midi option

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
it would be cool to have a midi command that would allow me to turn "on" and "off" another midi.

Usage:

i want to have a midi/keyboard shortcut that will assign my midi crossfader to be the video fader too. in this way, i can use my external mixer for audio and video for when i want to scratch videos.

this goes into another wish:
that we could control the fader curve of the video crossfader in the program. in this way, the above feature will be useful so we can set the fader on cut and scratch the videos (and show them live) just as we do with audio.

(or an alternative to this that would get the same effect) haha\\

Thanks Santa!

Kedar

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 9:54 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can have multiple midi devices connected and control the application. The key is that the multiple devices either don't use the same notes and you configure the midi for each note sent by each device OR if you do share similar notes then you program the midi devices key/knob/fader to the same note on all the devices so that when that note is sent to the application by the control items it activates the same action regardless of which device sent the command.

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 3:41 pm
If you need a second controller and have some experiences in electronic then take
a look at the following site. It´s a free Midi Controller Hardware Platform (GPL) Project.
You can build your own customized Hardware Midicontroller for just some Euros/Dollars.

In the Moment i plan to build one of them - the price will be about ~50 Euro.

http://www.ucapps.de/

Best regards,
Heiko

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 6:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)