发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 4:56 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 5:05 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bad sonique may crash! Careful..:)

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 6:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cioce & spinna are right,

a post on the forums not so long back told one of these sonique pluggins will literally blow up on screen condeming the world and its masters and will crash your system, so only download sonique from the download link to vdj pluggins where they have been tested as safe to use, i think there's 82 or 83 now to choose from...

Tayla

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 4:28 pm
I have tested most of these and found only one caused a problem. However this was on the free trial as I'm in testing the software before i purchase my copy and take it out on the road.
I do agree that it's best to use the plugins on the website and when I purchase the software i will, But as Virtual Dj Trial didn't have any of the sonique plugins I had to look else where While I testing.
Maybe it would be a good ideal if one of the plugins was available for testing.

The Testing is going great and it appears that Virtual Dj is the best on the market. just another week of testing then i'm going to try it live on Saturday night.

Mark

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 10:43 pm
Your smartest decision would be to use the tested and true ones that are here in the downloads section after becomig a pro member, after that I would go through those and narrow it down to the ones that run on your system with low cpu usage. I know there are quite a few i dont use as the cpu usage scares me:) Hope to see ya as a pro user soon:)

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 12:09 pm
MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i cant seem to get these to work in version 5 of VDJ?

just get the blank VDj video screen...:S any advice?

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 1:29 pm
At option

tick - use this plugin for audio file only - select sonique

n also enable hardware acceleration..

n there u have it;)

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 2:48 pm
eelsnerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Switching between Sonique and Slideshow plugins always forces VDJ to crash.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 12:40 am
Yeh, i do that spinnaJ, but still get nothing...

used to work fine :S

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 12:57 am
Maleko , are ur soniques in ur correct folder? u must have it at my document vdj folder?

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 4:59 pm
My documents / Cue folder / plugins / video effects... Now go back into cue program / effects / sonique / open / select any vsp / open / activate / slideshow / slideshow slider somewhere in the middle for testing / bottom slider all the way to the left for max viewing.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 10:29 pm
ah ok, so ive got it in wrong folder sicne its all chnaged, so where od the sonique folder go?

in My Docs > VirtualDJ > Video Effects > Sonique ?

or somewhere else?

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 11:49 pm
yes it should be placed there for easier use n referances.. but fyi it doesn't really matter where u put ur sonique file.. etc desktop.. as long as u open it from the effects section in vdj n activated it, you don't have problem.. but like i said previously, if u haven't put ur sonique in my document>virtualdj>plugins>video effects, it betta to transfered it there:)

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 7:57 am
ahh, cheers, all sorted :D thnks

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 12:56 pm
Great:)

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 1:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
eelsner wrote :
Switching between Sonique and Slideshow plugins always forces VDJ to crash.

I've not had that problem - I was switching between Sonique, Slideshow and video all night last night?

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 7:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)