快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: question needing to be answered asap

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ddrmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If I uninstall and then reinstall VDJ... and I copy my .xml files beforehand. After the new install, if I copy and paste my .xml files back into the folder, will it save all my playlists, virtual folders, cue points, etc? Please help me... answer needed urgent! Thank you!

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 10:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are running version 5. You can make a copy (for safety) of the My Documents -> VirtualDJ folder. That is the folder that has the data of what you described. By default, that folder should not be 'deleted' during an uninstall.

But like I said make a copy of it just to be safe. Also, if you are using external drives then the database for it's files are stored on the root of those drives and you should not worry about those as the uninstall with not delete those either.

For prior versions - in the Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder, you would want to copy the VirtualDJ Database(user name).xml, mp3database and the playlist folder to have them 'safe'. After the reinstall, just copy them back to the Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 10:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)