快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: virtual dj setup question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

first off, i'm new here and have already found this site very helpful with a couple other questions i had. now, here's my dilema: i have 2 numark ttx turntables, a stanton mixer, and a laptop with virtual dj version 4.2 (if i remember correctly, i'm at work right now not at home) installed on it. i found that stanton makes a version of final scratch that is compatible with virtual dj and many other programs that dont come with an interface box called "final scratch open." my question is, do i need to use the numark virtual vinyl timecoded records? or is virtual dj compatible with other brands like final scratch or SSL timecoded vinyls? thank in advance for the help

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 8:57 pm
VDJ is compatible with Numark and VDJ vinyls (they're the same), but no others. If you are using a legal version of VDJ you should register...You get many benefits, such as effects downloads and free upgrades to add dimension to the software.

A word of warning::: Not that I am accusing you of anything, but if you use a "cracked" version, you will undoubtedly have many problems, especially with TCVs

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 11:59 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
and that "c"version are bugs prone.

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 1:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)