快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Decent all in one mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi dose anyone know of a decent all in one mixer? midi controller, sound card, external mixer, rackmount.

Thank you

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 12:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check out the new denon controler

http://www.denondj.com/
it does every thing you want except for the mixer part which can be bought as a seprate small rackmount module

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 6:25 pm
The Rane MP 4 has a serato built in soundcard but it is not midi compatible. Other then that I thing your out of luck for small rackmount mixers with soundcards.

Some other mixers that have built in sounds cards and have midi output are the X Zone 3D by Allen and Heath, Ecler EVO (Ecler mixers are not built well) and the Rane TTM57SL but again no midi on the Rane. Any of these mixers can be rackmount with a rack ear kit.

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 7:26 pm
Seems to me that after all this time there is still no decent hardware looks like im going down the denon route with a mixer

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:13 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Seems to me that after all this time there is still no decent hardware looks like im going down the denon route with a mixer

The X-Zone 3d is a good mixer but expensive and the TTM57sl is a excellent mixer and Rane says they will be releasing a firmware update to make it midi compatible but that probably won't be till the new year.

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 11:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)