快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: I got a weird problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jenhenPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi I am running a HP Pavillion laptop Specs: HP T2500 2.0 GHZ @.0 G ram Video card:NVIDA GEFORCE GO7400

My problem is whenever I run VDj in Harware Accel mode video freezes but all of the effects work such as text or Transistions.

But when I take off excel mode video works fine and the effects DO NOT work.
Any thoughts?

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 8:24 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi sorry to tell u that these are not weird.. the 7400 have the limitation which i too am using currently along with the 7300 is not good enough to handle video if the acceleration is on.. Sometime it work but a while then blank or freeze but the audio still play..

Maybe upgrading more ram will do the trick:) but it might as well spend the money on 8600 etc or other goods card with dedicated memory not shared..That is what i planning to do:)

FYI I already upgrade 4gb of ram on one of my system with the 7300 also meet with failure:(

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 8:27 pm

Too week graphic card as said, unfortunately.. it doesnt even have good amount of dedicated ram as far as I know, maybe not even dedicated ram at all (shared system ram)

One thing that MIGHT work, is upgrading to Vista, as Vistas new graphic engine allows lots better use of weak cards..

But no promises :)

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 12:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)