快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Please Help !! BCD3000 Virtual DJ 5.O Trial Issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Please help!!! I recently purchased a BCD3000 which comes with Traktor LE, which is an OK program but I dislike the look, lack of recording options, and cheesy effects. I decided to explore other options and ran into this site. I downloaded a trial version of Virtual DJ 5.0 and MIDI mappings and have to say this app is far superior to Traktor and has everything that Traktor lacked. I would like to purchase a full version, but I have two problems I would like to ensure I can resolve before doing so.

The first issue is the headphone cue. I get no sound on the headphones at all, the 'PHONES VOL' & 'PHONES MIX' have no effect. The latter registers as Conrtol 17 and is assigned to headphone_crossfader.

Second issue is I also have integrated my turntables using the phono inputs on the back of the BCD3000. I can switch between the PC's audio and the turtable audio by pressing the 'EXT IN A' & 'EXT IN B' keys on the BCD3000 but I get absolutely horrible audio quality when playing vinyl.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

dj*xtortion

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 3:42 am
I too just purchased a BCD3000. I like traxtor but it has some issues and I think VDJ's layout is much better.

As for the headphone cue, You have to have the BCD running as a ASIO soundcard for that to work, otherwise the phone vol knob does nothing. The phones mix knob should work though depending on the mappings file you're using. Also, I don't think headphone cueing is avail in the trial version, but not sure.

As far as using timecode through the BCD, you should check out the timecode guide. I belive it's a sticky in the hardware tech support fourm.

Goodluck.

Peace

DJ Mello

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 2:37 pm
Thanks for your response. I verified the BCD3000 is in ASIO mode, still no audio from headphones.

Also I am trying to play regular vinyl, not TCV's

Thanks again

xtortion

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 3:24 pm

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 12:37 am
IMHO vdj does not play well with the bcd asio drivers. Traxtor handles them much better but for some strange reason when using the bcd3000 asio drivers there is a 5-10 sec freeze every so often. vdj would just freeze all together. I verified it was the bcd3000 drivers by routing the audio through my delta 44 and using the bcd3000 as a controller only and there were no problems in either program.

I returned the bcd3000 and swaped it for a numark total control (since i don't really need the soundcard anyway) and I believe it is a better choice being as vdj has native support as well as traxtor.

hope you get yours workin

peace

Mr Mello

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 6:50 am
I'm in the same boat, I am actually learning Traktor now, as there no solutions for VDJ5 and the BCD3000. just poor programming I guess. I can use any audio programs flawlessley except for VDJ5, very strange

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 4:24 am
frenchie29 wrote :
I'm in the same boat, I am actually learning Traktor now, as there no solutions for VDJ5 and the BCD3000. just poor programming I guess. I can use any audio programs flawlessley except for VDJ5, very strange

You forgot to say you're using a cracked version, so don't expect it to work!

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 10:49 am
can you tell me how to configure my bcd3000 to vdj 5.0? when i go to remote control it only indicates bcd2000 and has no bcd3000 option. help please...

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 3:08 am
Buy a licenced copy.

BC

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 5:12 am
+1, stop using cracked versions, they don't work

is that clear ?

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 1:17 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
wasn't there a statement not long ago?

cstoll wrote :
Those no license users are the base of the future. Yes a lot of them most likely have crack copies of the software. But, they are eager to learn and a large percentage become licensed users as most of the dedicated Pros along with some of the VIPs will tell you 'they were there once'.

So, please respect them as much as possible and help them become licensed users. It's one of the greatest accomplishments of this 'community', that we treat them as they are already part of the 'community'.

cstoll

Happy mixing whatever your software is called
Tanzi

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 2:28 pm
psydernHome userMember since 2007
Hi,guys!There is one more problem with vdj5 and bcd 3000 headphones...when I did everything as you said,everything was good for 20seconds and then both players stops playing!What's that?Can anybody help?! =)

发表时间 Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 1:30 am
tanzi wrote :
wasn't there a statement not long ago?

cstoll wrote :
Those no license users are the base of the future. Yes a lot of them most likely have crack copies of the software. But, they are eager to learn and a large percentage become licensed users as most of the dedicated Pros along with some of the VIPs will tell you 'they were there once'.

So, please respect them as much as possible and help them become licensed users. It's one of the greatest accomplishments of this 'community', that we treat them as they are already part of the 'community'.

cstoll

Happy mixing whatever your software is called
Tanzi

Ahh Yes. This is true Tanzi

But

There's a signifiacnt difference here. These users do not want the legit copy - but expect full support like a full copy.

Most of the problems they are asking about are resolved by using the legit version. There are some (mic use) that are not.

They Should put this little tidbit to good use, and get the real copy

发表时间 Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 2:30 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Have you ever thought it might not be VDJ 5, but the BCD3000,

as I read alot of bad posts and reports on the BCD3000

Jimmy b

发表时间 Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 2:39 am
Quote :

Ahh Yes. This is true Tanzi

But

There's a significant difference here. These users do not want the legit copy - but expect full support like a full copy.

Most of the problems they are asking about are resolved by using the legit version. There are some (mic use) that are not.

They Should put this little tidbit to good use, and get the real copy

With all due respect, and maybe I am different than most ( I know this is off subject ) but I had stated I use Cue LE that came with my N TC.
I have tried a cracked version of VDJ to see what it is about, how it worked with the mixer in comparison to Cue LE. In the end took it off - no biggie. Honestly, for right now Cue LE does everything I need it to. I promise to never ask for support on unlicensed products here :D

发表时间 Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 3:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)