快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Editing Videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm just now getting into video mixing so excuse me for the noob questions now & in the near future. I finally have a laptop that might be able to handle video mixing.
Is there a way/program to lower the volume in a video file. I mean like the way there's mp3gain for mp3's.

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 9:26 pm
Manatahoe, if you're getting into video, get yourself over to pegasys here :-

http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html

And buy a copy of TMPGenc 4 Express, it is by far one of the best video editing and converting utilities out there, AND it allows you to change volume, use different soundtracks etc etc, it is a truly superb piece of kit and is on offer at the moment.

It also will convert practically any video format into any other, I use it for ALL my vob conversions. AND it's on offer at the moment, something to do with an anniversary.

And it's user friendly too, and no I aint on comission!

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 9:41 pm
Thank you sir, does this program also cover some of what dvddecryptor does? I'm asking so I can have one centralized program for editing everything.

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 10:44 pm
No, it doesn't rip, but everything else after the rip it will do. I cannot recommend this program highly enough. Trust me, if you get it you'll be happy.

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 11:50 pm
Ok, cool I'll use decrypter followed by this. Cheers.

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 12:26 am
That's what i do, and if you take a look in my blog there's some instructions for dvddecrypter and tmpgenc.

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 1:11 am
Thanks for all your help TopHouse, I was able to rip a couple of DVD's.
One more question. What do you use to edit your tags? Do you just edit them in Windows Explorer?

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 6:56 pm
On my videos I only have <artist> - Title> and to name the files I use a prog called AF5 just copy paste the dvd contents from a website into a txt file, then launch AF5 and it will rename all the files in a folder from the names on the text file.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 9:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)