快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: File Identification

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
On the new vdj 5.2 I have Video files, MP3 files and Karaoke file that I have named as favorites, So if I click on say video files all the different video files will open and if I click on one of the folders the songs appear will a blue v for video. This is the same for the Mp3's which is a little yellow sign and the Karaoke which is a green k sign.

My first question to anyone who can help is can the order of the the way the folders be re-arranged, what I mean is say I click on the folder video's and all the video folders open and say for example I have 2006 tracks as the first folder and I want that to be the bottom folder in that list, can I move it down? or move folders in any position I want?

My next question to anyone who can help is as I said before about the yellow symbol, blue symbol and green symbol for Mp3 video's and karaoke,they appear in the left hand files but if I do a search of the whole database the video files appear with a blue mark but the MP3 and Karaoke files are all with a yellow symbol, but when you load a karaoke song into the player the song symbol turns to the green k symbol, it like it doesn't recognise what it is until its loaded, like I say this is only on the MP3 files and the Karaoke files the video files all appear with the blue symbol.

My last question to anyone who can help is on the new multi version 2 skin there is a automatic cross fader button that mixes from deck to deck
is there anyway that when you mix to the other deck the deck you have mixed from can automatically stop when the new track has comes in?

Hope all this makes sense!!!

Billy24

发表时间 Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 10:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)