快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: error in the asio not enough channels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

error in the asio not enough channels???
hi first of all im using
= laptop XP with powerd usb hub 2.0, 1x maya 44 usb sound card, 2x technics 1210 mk11, gemini ps 04 mixer 2x vdj TCV and vdj pro nothing else at the moment!
Now iv had these working before now but used it all @ a gig not to long ago and when i set it all back up again in the studio iv had this error msg ever since!!! its driving me crazy iv gone over and over everything time and time again an uninstalled and re installed all software and drivers and still i get this msg!!! i get this msg when im trying to configure my tcv`s but the sound card is working no problem as i can play sound threw Windows media player?
any help would be great super dooper as iv not got much hair left after pulling it out for over a week now and no mixing or anything is geting done iv given up and dont no what to do!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:39 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You need to make sure you are plugging the MAYA back into the same USB port everytime. If you don't then the drivers are not loaded and hence VirtualDJ can not find the device. Also if you are using v4 or v5 you should be selecting the MAYA from the Soundcard drop down. No need to select the ASIO option.

发表时间 Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 7:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)