快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Torq TC Vinyl Support

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

CraXHome userMember since 2005
Hello everyone. I saw VDJ at a friends house and was impressed by all the features its got. I am a Torq-User myself, so we tryed to hook up Torq to VDJ5. Everything works fine, except the Pitch is +8% off, so if I want it to be dead center at 0% pitch I gotta move all the way up to -8% pitch on my deck. Now I don't know much about programming any Plugins and so on, but it shouldn't be that different just to adjust the pitch -8% from the original TC signal. So when can we expect a Plugin to come? I am a Mac user myself, so I gotta wait anyway, but if there would be Torq TC Support and version 5 pro out for mac, then I wouldn't think another minute to buy it. Does anyone know anything about it or even is a Plugin Programmer himself?
Thanks for your support.

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 4:18 pm
k-jahHome userMember since 2007
I got exactly the same problem and i'm searching for 3 days for a solution!!! some people said it's the Sampling Rate of the Conectiv which has a problem with resampling from 44 khz to 48.1 khz.... but that is not the solution... please give us a help

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:03 pm
as far as I know, our timecode vinyls slightly differ from the ones supported, so we definately have to wait for plugins to come and fix it. thats all we can do... ;)

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:38 pm
The Torq Vinyls are MSPinky based and yep, they have a slightly different timecode as the regular MS Pinky.

发表时间 Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 11:26 am
So it shouldn't be that hard to slightly change the MsPinky Plugin to fit Torq Timecode. I even tried the MsPinky plugin of DJDecks and it worked with it, though it hasn't been customized for torq, so I guess we might be lucky and it will work straight away with the MsPinky Plugin which should come shortly cause its widely spreaded timecode ;) We'll see...

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 10:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
torq would need to grant their pemision for vdj to create it

or a user would need to make it

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 10:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)