快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Changing controls in the Total Control

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone have any expierence in modifing the buttons on the total control. I want to change two of the faders to control video and sound fading.

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 7:33 pm
bump

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 8:46 am
A great post here for sure. I think we should also check the Numark Forums as there may be someone there who has the asnwer.

My question is along the same lines.

When I am crabbing ro scratching at all for that matter I keep bumping the jog wheel. This in turn screws up the scratch because it jumps ahead or back.

Any ideas on how to turn the jog wheel off or...well anything that can help?

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 6:29 am
moshiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your solution would be a mapper for the NTC...but no one made it yet !
JumpY ;)

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 3:42 am
thanks for the reply... but are you planning to map the NTC anytime? seeing that you guys have it in the 'hardware' list??
please advise...

regards,
Steve

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 11:05 pm
DaGManPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Same for the BCD2000, keep getting told it's cr4p and to change it, was going to change for the NuMark Total Control but if it has problems too then where does that leave us. Again the hardware page advertises that it works and says works well with BCD2000 too, I think not. Does it work well with any controllers?? Please let me know as I'm itching to get something that works and works well. BCD2000 work flawlessly with Traktor but VDJ looks and feels better and handles video.

Common Guys

发表时间 Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 8:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)