快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VirtualDJ 5.0 Genres Folder

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have the trial of VDJ5.0. I am a ALCATECH BPM STUDIO user interested in your product. We like the feature of automatically reading the GENRE TAG and placing it along with the songs under GENRE. However, the folders are out of order alphabetically and we can't seem to find a sort feature or anything to reorder these folders under GENRE.

Secondly, is there a way to use the search tool to search the GENRE ID TAG to find songs like typing "DANCE" to get all of the different GENRES that have a dance tag on them like "COUNTRY DANCE", "POP DANCE", etc.

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 6:49 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is the first implementation of the Genre navigation tree. It is very basic in that you see what you see. Currently there is not a way to re-order it, maybe in a future release.

As for searching by Genre field? Yes, just to the right of the search box is a bull's eye circle - click on the circle and choose the Genre field from the pop-up menu. Also, you can select the other fields there to be used as part of the search. Example, select the BPM field and you can do a search like 100-110 in the search box which gives you all the files in that BPM range.

cstoll

发表时间 Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 7:15 pm
Thanks for the quick reply. That is totally acceptable. I have other questions which are not related which i'll post as new....

Thanks,

Tuck

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 9:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)