快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Opinions on THIS FEATURE SUGGESTION...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi All,

I think I have stumbled upon a very useful feature needed for VDJ- I do not think it can be done in the current versions.

How about...

For those stupid club owners who say it is too bright in the club with video/plasmas etc... how about a way to raise and lower the brightness from VDJ for the videos and soniques? All the way from dark to current full ouput level.

This would seem to be great!

?

B

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 12:56 am
You should already be able to do that with your video card settings, no?

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 5:14 am
But that could cause a problem as with mine any changes I do in the ATI software greates flickering on the output video, I may be wrong and I will give it a shot Monday.

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 10:22 am
Brian- are you saying you agree there should be a VDJ easy function to adjust output level without going into video card settings? I know I don;t want to touch vid card setting during a night.

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 11:10 am
If there all Plasma screens, then surely you could turn down the brightness of them?

Even better... make the club owner go round and change them all.. :D

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 12:49 pm
A video dimmer eh? Might be usefull in some cases yes. :)

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 1:34 pm
the owner DO something .... wow i'd pay to see that ....... don't call me surely ......

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 1:34 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no, we normally call you chuck....

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 1:45 pm
Kinda hard and annoying to have an owner or barback do it:, 7 plasmas and they put them quite high and to get them to go into settings and dim the TVs is sort of not possible. VIDEO DIMMER for VDJ- that is a great name!!!

SUCKS when they turn off 5 of my 7 screens because the room is too lit! This is happening in every club around here.

Do you guys think it would be technically possible? Doesn't sound too impossible.

I am sure even guys who do parties would like it- never know room's lighting.

hmmm...

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 5:37 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 5:47 pm
I just checked out my Nvidia BRIGHTNESS slider setting- unfortunately it also affects the laptop screen. I wish I could just adjust the brightness from the output for VDJ from the lappy and not the screen.

C- I checked it- all foreign to me- do you think a plugin was made already?
thanks.

:-)

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 6:48 pm
some video boxes for mutiscreens have a brightness setting that is usually cranked way up, as for plasmas there made to be bright n crisp, but they hate pink or simular bright colors calabrate off that color. :)
but i bet someone will change the settings daily on ya just for something to complain about lol :p

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 7:46 pm
Hoff I was agreeing with you but also talkin to the user who suggested using the video card settings. I know I wouldnt touch mine during a gig. I am havin too many issues right now with my gpu and automix.

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 4:14 am
Sorry to hear it. I am looking into the ease of changing brightness in video card settings- could do once and leave it then. I'll let you know.

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 4:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)