快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: two way ID3 support

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey..

the way i see it, a file has tags...then virtual dj will scan the tags and them to its own db..

when u go to file info, one field is editable and the other is the info that is already there in the tag and pressing the up arrow will put that info in the field....

now if you were to edit the info, it will change it only in one of the tag locations (i think it updates the vdj tags)..

what i would like is an option, like a down arrow to use vdj to update the actual tags of the files....

cheers

DJ Rudra

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:00 am
zvweissPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree with DJ Rudra, there should be an option to save changes made in the File Info fields back to the ID3 tag, such that the tags are now permanent in the file itself. This is particulary important for disaster recovery, when your disk crashes. Typically you will have backup for your mp3 files, but not necessarily the VDJ internal DB. The other situation is when you upgrade your computer and want to re-load your mp3s to the new machine. How will you move the VDJ database? Storing the data in the ID3 tag makes it more permanent while not compromising VDJ 's ability to process / search files rapidly from the internal database. There should be an option which indicates wethere the ID3 tag should be automatically changed at the same time the File Info is changed, or whether ID3 tags can only be modified manualy fron the File Info fields.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 12:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)