快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: video out - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

biggddcHome userMember since 2007
Thank you!

great, i'll look for this adapter ...now, even with the 128shared memory of my video, i will still be able to use s-video out?
or am i looking to buy a new laptop with higher video ram.

发表时间 Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:27 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
128 shared is reeeeallllly pushing it. It is almost certain you'll experience problems. a newer laptop (or a rackmounted pc with a high end graphics card) will be needed in the near future if not already

发表时间 Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:00 am

okay,thank you for all the great help and patience.

发表时间 Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 8:04 am
GOT IT!...

1) Got the adapter for s-video to Composite, and finally got the video to come out onto the TV...yea, thank you! Was very time consuming, i kept playing with the video graphics card control center...
when i was lookin around the control panel of my video graphics card "Catalyst Control Center" the hardware specfications show "ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M Series" with 512mb RAM, but my specification on my laptop purchse order shows "ATI Radeon® Xpress 1150 Graphics with up to 128 MB of Shared Video Memory"...this is a refurbished....

DS

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:32 am
biggdc is now djdarryl1..i had to recreate an account with the email address i used to purchase virtual dj..couldnt update biggddc with the serial number. i'm now a registered user, thanks to all of the technical support from your help...thank you!

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:03 am
Hey man great to see you aboard this ship they call VDJ. You will see more than you did as a non licensed user.

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:31 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey man. well as long as it works, who cares what video card you have! congrats on the software purchase

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)