快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: fast analyzer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nobody has that ..........that would be an excellent feature .......i've been analyzing for 12 hours now and probably 1/3 done .........don't know no progress bar

it has finished my strip club folder ..... , then it got thru my 50s , 60s .....now it's on the 70s folder .....still have 80s, 90s, 2000s , then the various genre folders the disco , motown , classic rock , mod rock and promo only folders are large

then of course the largest folder of all the caveman superhits " best of grunt and hoot "

if we had a really fast analyzer that would be great as it takes over a day just for that

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 3:53 pm
i'm up to the 80s now ........

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:31 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have patience Chuck:P.. u almost there:)

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 6:25 pm
Are you doing a clean install or update?

I'm asking because I did a clean install and just "add to database" all my files, then recursed, and all seems well. I have yet to see ID3 tag info. Is that what you're scanning for? If so, how exactly do you do it? Just "scan harddrive" as before?

sorry if these a dumb questions.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 7:47 pm
update ..........the scan was fast the analyzing takes awhile ......

i'm not saying that brand x is faster , i'm just saying it would be unique to vdj if they had a really fast analyzer ........

i have only gotten thru the collection once but the database crashed ..... since then i've used cstolls xml tool and no problems except the lappy has been down 3x since april !@#$%^&**&^%$#@!

since i've been using 4.3 for video only i haven't bothered to analyze the whole collection .....21,700

since 5.0 seems to have 80 or 90 % of what i want for track mgmt / recordcase / call it what you will .... i am getting ready to try VDJ as my main audio source ......

that should seem like a vacation compared to going in and outta brand x and VDJ which is what i have been doing .........

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:17 pm

If you're laptop have crashed 3 times during this year, make sure it always have free air on gigs,and that the fans are dust free (blow the fan grid before every gig). HEAT is the nr1 reason for a lappy crash during extensive use...

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:29 pm
i think if you save your database and then update or clean install you can keep all your info .... not sure

the real guru for that is cstoll ...... if you don't double post , and if you read the manual then he won't have to make a voodoo doll that looks just like me and stick pins in it .......ouch , i been having these pains lately ....

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:30 pm
Think yourself lucky Chuck, I turned my gig box off tonight, it has been analysing since last Saturday

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:31 pm
@ Norway ..... thanks ....i always use a " chill pad " for the lappy ..... the desktop backup system i put an extra fan in .........

the first crash was C: died ....... they sent me free new C: (Hewlett Packard ) i didn't seat it well when i put it in , it crashed , AND wouldn't install windows from the recovery disc ????????? shipped it to factory ...... they returned it in 6 days ... good turn around time ......since then all has been good , knock on wood ( Chuck taps his head) ........

@ TopHouse ...... wow that's a lotta analyzing ..... well i guess you have a huge collection

edit ...... you have a great light show

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:44 pm
approx 45,000 mp3's
approx 3000 videos
approx 3500 karaoke tracks,

Then had to allow for the ones that didn'r analyse right so ended up doing an isscanned=0 smart folder to catch the rest.

As for the light show, it's turned into something of a hobby, it keeps growing! ;o)

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:58 pm
do you do any cool light shows for Christmas ???

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:42 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
do you do any cool light shows for Christmas ???

@Chuck No but the Christmas Tree does......lol

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 2:39 am
hey Teary .... you know what i mean .... TopHouse has a very sophisticated light show ..... i would be surprised if he hasn't tried to do some neat stuff for Christmas or holidays .....sync some music and lights , outdoor display ?

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 3:17 am
He could probably signal the airplanes with his lighting!!

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 3:37 am
you know it

well it finally snagged on a track it didn't like so i jumped ahead to my promo only folder 'n got that done .....now i've gone back to my mod rock folder when that is done in about five hours that will be the last of the large folders ......

actually i have other large folders but they are all folders of music for my own head , my private stash ..... the classical , jazz , prog rock folders

don't have much call for king crimson at the strip club , ya know ? i could analyze those on a catch as catch can basis

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 6:45 pm
Jazz, where five members of a band all play a different tune simultaniously!!!

On the Christmas thing, nope, nothing special really, I dressed up in a santa suit for DJ'ing last year but it lasted about half an hour, too friggin hot!!!!

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:37 pm
well at least he hasn't been listening to snooze , er smooth jazz ..... and you never hear Ella rap ..........and goin' on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about there car rims car rims car rims car rims car rims and bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling and there so tough tough tough tough tough tough and they're a hustla hustla hustla hustla hustla hustla hustla hustla and they got bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , bills , to the left left left left left left left left left left left left left left left left

so i'll take the jazz before the rap anyday .... i'd take yoko in reverse over rap , i'd take sun ra at 16 2/3 .......

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 8:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)