快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: So Last Night.....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I used VDJ 5 for the first time, and i'll tell you what, I was impressed. I bought a new IBM T60 Laptop and it worked flawlessly. However I did notice a few [personal] bugs that I need assistance with.

For some reason The album art [generic] or real do not show up in good quality.

Is it advisable to use older skins with the newer versions of vdj? It seems like they are missing soo much on the interface, and seems like they will cause issues.

i know I have more issues, but i'm tired from my gig last night and my seek time is slow this morning.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:13 pm
The album art was addressed in another post not long ago, and the reason for it being the low quality, is to save as much resources for VDJ to use as possible, as it draws resources to display those little icons.

You've just about answered your own question on the skins. They will be missing stuff from the interface, but shouldn't cause any issues that you couldn't cause using the default skin.

Steve.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:19 pm
Is there a work around or is that just the way it is going to be?

ALSO, VDJ just incorporated Serato crates support. Is there a way to make it vice versa....basically creating a crate to use in Serato?

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:44 pm
Just the way it is going to be as far as I know.

dj-in-norway did mention, that the bigger the cover you have (pixel dimensions - i.e 500x500), then the better the display of the cover will be.

There may be an update in the future which changes it, but it's one of those "we will have to wait and see" situations.

I am afraid I cannot answer your Serato question, as I don't use it. However, someone else here will probably have the answer. :D

Steve.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)