快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sorting Music

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have over 61,000 tracks in my lib.
Why when I search the entire database & then click on it to put in artist order it goes in a sorting mode & it take for ever?

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:40 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't know how you have your folder structure setup.. but go through this to exercise and things will get better.
In smaller chunks, maybe folder below your top most folder, right click and recurse that folder then click on artist to sort the smaller chunk. Repeat for each of the other folders. Then go back and do what you were trying... you should see an improvement.

The problem is that if you have the Tags option in the Config->Browser tab set for READ ASAP, then the very first time you ever try what you are doing VirtualDJ is going to attempt to build all the tab info by reading the files. If you do it in smaller chunks then it goes faster and after you are done VirtualDJ doesn't need to read the tags anymore as it has already collected the data.

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 3:36 am
Ok I'll try it out thanks.
The other problem I have is that I pluged in my firewire video camera & the video picture is great but every minute these white line pop up & go away every once in awhile.I thought that 5.0 now will take in the firewire camera any suggestions on what I can do ?

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 5:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)