快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Heres a silly question, to everyone.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone ever worked with the TT-USB Turntable from Numark where you can record all your own vinly collection and turn them into cds or mp3s?

Well I just got yesterday and it took me a little while to understand it and it came with the Audacity the program. And so I would record a song from vinyl, but the vinyl would skip. I tried to see if there was an anti-skip feature, but couldn't come across it.

Could it be that the vinyl is dirty? Or maybe the needle is bad? Also once I record the file, should I export it as a mp3, then put it on a flash drive move it, into, VDJ and finish the recording at lets say 192 or 256kbps? instead of leaving it at 128?

Just wondering? lol, basically my question is how can I fix the skips and also how can I use Audacity to record it in better quality or can I use VDJ to record in better quality. ?

Hopefully I was specific in this problem I'm having. lol,

thanks,

=)

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try the rip vinyl tool from vdj

startmenu > programs > virtualdj> ripvinyl

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:52 pm
If you have a dj turntable already you could record via the Mk2 as that has built-in pre-amps, that way you can set the anti-skate and counterweight appropriately. I've never used anything from the TT-USB range, but if it has no such settings you can try cellotaping a small coin onto the top of the headshell.

If you want maximum quality mp3 recordings, you will want to export at 320kbps, a 4 minute song will be about 9MB. Otherwise you can use 256kbps, if you really need the space, then use 192kbps. But never anything less. IMO the best option is to export as wav (or a lossless format such as flac) to keep as a permanent backup. And then if you need to, convert to a vbr mp3 - if you're interested in this, just ask.

Although it may be tempting to record a 33rpm vinyl at 78rpm and then use Audacity to restretch the recording to 33rpm, don't do this. You are recording at a 44,100 hz sample rate, if you restretch the audio, you will be losing a lot of quality.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)