快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: laptop NATIVE resolution

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How does one determine what the "native" resolution for a laptop IS??

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 2:28 am
Hmmm...

I'll have to go over to the vista side on my MacBook Pro to make sure, but I thought that with LCD's that it was the highest setting.

This is true for Mac notebooks at least.

I just don't remember if in windows' "display settings", there are options higher than the native resolution as this would distort the image. But because windows is made to try and cover all hardware bases, maybe there are higher than native resolutions (for example, a graphics card might support higher resolution than the display itself?).

Lower resolution yes (for those that need to see larger images), higher resolution no, is what I would think.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 2:40 am
Depends on the size screen on your laptop...

15 Normal" :- 1024 x 768
15.4 Widescreen" :- 1280 x 800 (The most common size available at the moment)
17 Normal" :- 1280 x 1024
(These values can be different for the screen size. They also depend on whether or not your laptop is widescreen.)

I'd go at a guess it's one of these three, but the way to do it, is from the lowest setting, move the slider up one notch an apply, until the text on your screen becomes crisp and clear. There should be no distortion of fonts at the edges, and should fit the screen fully.

Steve.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 3:07 am
It's usually the max resolution you can apply to your lcd screen without making a virtual screen. It usually looks the sharpest.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 5:49 pm
max resolution

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 5:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)