快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Audio scratchy using onboard sound card with USB card

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Last night I set my default sound card in "control panel" to the USB card and fed it into mixer channel TWO.

However, I set virtual DJ to single card, no headphones, simple, and realtek (in my case, the onboard card) and brought it over to Mixer channel ONE.

This way I plan on using VDJ on channel ONE while another Karaoke program is running its sound thru the other channel TWO . Why I do this is to play VDJ loops in between singers, simply by moving a slider up, when the singer shows up at the monitor I slide it back down and turn on his song. It minimizes silent time to nearly zero between singers.

The problem:
Karaoke plays fine thru the USB card on channel TWO.
VDJ will play about 30 seconds before the sound becomes really scratchy thru channel ONE.

Performances are set to the usual recommended. Using a shuttle 2gb Ram PC, 2.6 gHZ dual core, a USB Behringer sound card, and onboard realtek audio 6.1 sound card.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm
Why not just use VDJ for it all? You could have your Karaoke on deck one, and songs on deck two....

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 8:23 pm
Yeah, I could do that but all my zips have been converted into a special format that's proprietary
to a karaoke program that is designed for karaoke only. And I'm really used to it and it's features now.
And my wife is too.

I do use VDJ for loops in betwqeen singers, then you have to shut down VDJ, bring up the karaoke program
and that puts a litlle silence into the wait. My plan would eliminate all silence, utilize both programs to their fullest.

Thanx for the suggestion though.

Can anyone else diagnose my situation here?

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 2:11 am
Anybody figure out a way yet?

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 8:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)