快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Fade In points way off with V5

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can someone give me the optimal settings for the automix so the songs don't fade in halfway through the song. I think I have the settings OK now... but Shakira Whenever/Wherever just faded in halfway through the first chrous.

Of course with single deck mixing in version 5... I cannot see the fade in/out points for the next song in advance so I have no way of knowing where the next song is going to start.

Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 3:11 am
Cascada - Miracle

Faded in right to the chorus... "I Need A Miracle....I wanna be your girl... " etc etc

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 3:38 am
Here is another strange instance. It just tried to beatmix SOS by Rihanna into When You Gonna Give It Up To Me by Sean Paul... even though I have auto pitch matching disabled. Why would it do this?

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 4:36 am
Okay I couldn't re-create the beatmixing errors.

Here's a couple of things you can try.

config/options:
auto pitch match - disabled
auto cue - disabled
disenguage beatlock - manual

ON Skin:
right click on the + sign in playlist area

Choose automix type: Fade (skip intro/outro)
You can also re-choose your fade length in theis area - I have set at 4 sec.

These Settings will cause automix to act like a pair of cd decks set to relay play.

Songs will play compleatly and fade out/in for transition - no beatmatching.

Give it a try.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 6:16 am
Thanks. I forgot about the those extra automix settings under the plus sign. I had it set at smart (which IMO is not very smart LOL). I changed it to fade / keep intros.

We'll see if that helps. I am done with my automixing for now as I am spinnin' for real now... but I may do some more later on right before the club closes.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 6:54 am
I got mine set at fade/keep intros and have it set at 8 and it is wonderful. Especially for video Super Smooth!!!!

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 8:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)