快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: V5.1 - A Few Requests

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

1. The Ability To Remove Entries From Saved Playlists So They Are Dynamic.

us strip club dj's are constantly messing with the dancers playlists. One day they like a song, the next day they don't.

2. Ability to drag and drop In the Explorer View. Instead Of right Clicking And Moving Up And Down Folders, The Ability To Drag them Up And Down.

3. Virtual Folder Groupings.

example...... I want to group my dancers into clubs, then into a dancers group, for better organization. Folders; DANCERS / CLUB NAME / DANCER..... I Can do it with playlists, but virtual folders are alot easier to work with and more dynamic. And with the ability to move them up and down, can do a rotation for girls!

There are a few other things, when i think i will request..!!! ; )

thx a bunch for the great new vdj, i have enjoyed playing and testing the demo!

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 2:40 am
[img=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9632/vdjpp1.jpg]

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 2:41 am
4: LOL

Type To Listing:
Explanation....Say I Am In The File Browswer And I Have All My Songs Listed And Its Sorted By Artist, As I type Say Linkin Park, L..... (it will jump to L) ... I... It will jump to Li ... etc etc..... kinda like if your in windows explorer and it jumps to the file as u type it.....and same with the folder browser, to jump to the open folder as u type the name..>! Just another suggestion

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 8:20 pm
well sub directories with in the virtual dj directories would be nice. like a filter with in a filter.
or virtual folder with in another virtual folder. or even a filter with in a virtual folder.

they would all be nice.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)