快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Total Control unanderstood problem with VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

The Total Control console is excellent, but it has a problem that I can't explain why occurs.

The fail is with Sample and Effects feature in VDJ. The console can browse through the Samples and Effects with a very comfortable method. Then, you can fire the sample or effect with the On/Off button. The problem is when you go to another sample or effect, the previously 'active' sample or effect de-activates (goes off). The result is that you can only get activated one sample or effect at each time.

The problem is with the Console or with the software?
Is there any solution?
It will be any fix for this in a near future?

Thanks a lot,

Dj Keltxo

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 3:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when changing fx using that method the previous one will switch off

it is very convient for a quick change , but

if you want to use mulipul fx at once you will need to use your mouse on the fx tab

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 4:27 pm
SchiumPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Apparently the devs. don't see this as an issue because ever since they changed it way back when Atomix was around, I've had to deal with it, and clicking on the FX portion is not a real time solution, we need quickness, there should be an option to set it up how you please.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 7:53 pm
I agree with you, Schium. I hope there will be a fix very soon in Virtual DJ or in a TC Firmware update.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 2:47 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As skyfxl attempted to explain, the capability that you are describing does exist.

The activation through the TC controller however is 'coded' / 'mapped' to do a single effect ON/OFF activation.
This is something that would require a change in the default mapper or a custom mapper to be built for the TC controller.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 3:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)