快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Throw me a bone or something! - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Man, everybody frustrated with automixing, with each other and the fact that they can't figure the changes quick enough... At least you have a chance to be frustrated with a new toy. I feel like I'm on a island and no one is coming. Theres no dates, no clue, just anticipation and reading everyone else's joy and pain. I would rather have someone official PM me and say this is why or around this date. I least I wouldn't feel like I'm an outcast. Maybe someone should say, Numark is no longer supporting, Or maybe someone should just say this is a rough date for numark that way we can make a decision on wheather to buy VDJ and BE PART OF A TEAM or just wait it out. I least I wouldn't get my hopes up on a great software that I cant touch.

I like the technology / interface of VDJ but I'm to the point of just going with another company just because I don't like being left in the dark when everyone else has the joy of BEING PART OF A TEAM.

Sorry, I know no one likes hearing this but you guys are bickering about something so little ( no offense ) thats not going to change in a weak. Make do for what you have and enjoy the great features of a GREAT product.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 8:31 pm
aparsonPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Please give us an estimated date for the Numark CUE VV release !!!

My 5-day trial of VDJ VV is due to expire today. Which means that I will not be able to use it this weekend.

Don't leave us in the dark. If I purchased Numark CUE instead was just because of the payment flexibility the vendor offer me. One of the reasons I became pro was for the release of V5 and the full id3tag support. I did it thinking that VDJ would had given us the same treat as VDJ and the update was going to happen this week as well, but so far, nothing has happened yet. Does the dev team works on weekends ?

I'm not a programmer myself, but I can not understand how changing some logos and words is taking so long.

Sorry but I feel a little frustrated at this point.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 8:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We understand your frustration but VirtualDJ and Numark Cue are not the same product (I emphasize the word product and not software) so there will be a little delay for Numark Cue this time. Do not worry, you will have your update in the next days. Just have a little patience ;-)

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 8:55 pm
All right....

I will wait....as long as you guys are still taking care of us.

Thanks for the reply.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:08 pm
djcel wrote :
We understand your frustration but VirtualDJ and Numark Cue are not the same product (I emphasize the word product and not software) so there will be a little delay for Numark Cue this time. Do not worry, you will have your update in the next days. Just have a little patience ;-)

Djcell, I do appreciate the response. But wouldn't it be easier on everyone if VDJ would say "We plan on having CUE update by X date but this may get pushed back due to coding issues or copyright negotiations" We will post a thread as to when CUE will be available. This way I don't go to download every 15 minutes or so like i'm a little kid at christmas.

This is NOT to degrade or belittle the company at all. Just a concernced consumer who truelly enjoys the product, the softway, and Dj's associated with the concept. I just want to be the best DJ I can possibly be and I feel VDJ/Cue offers me that chance. One day I too would like to be a VIP level so can assist in development in the software and coach new members to the team.

I know you guys are hard at work doing what you do best and it shows. I just feel a little better communication might be best practice to an already sold TEAM MEMBER.

Thanks for listening / reading / and understanding my concerns

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:09 pm

well, if its any comfort, you'll get the release soon with a few fixes in it.
Reason it has taken a bit longer time than most hoped, is that a few issues came up after the release of VDJ, that Dev Team wanted to fix before Numark release (and that will come as later fix release for VDJ).

So you'll get a better safer version, and will be worth the wait.

It turned out to be a bit more than just changing the splash screen etc, and with good reasons and intentions.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:17 pm
OK, I vented now. I think I just got up on the leftside of the bed this morning. I'm going to need a nap before playing tonight... hehe

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:25 pm

I know this later release might make Numark owners feel like 2nd rate citizens compared to VDJ owners... thats NOT the intention.

But rather give you guys the improvements needed, from issues that came up after VDJ releaese, for your safty and stability.

Hope thats acceptable :)

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:27 pm
The dev team is chained to a wall (that's right, they are standing), and are being whipped as we speak. They are buck naked, and we even have a midget, I mean dwarf, no I mean a little person, smacking their little wee wee's, with a little stick. So the pressure is on them. Oh shit, one of them is smiling. GET THOSE MIDGETS, I MEAN DWARFS, NO I MEAN LITTLE PEOPLE OUT OF THERE. God@#$^ freaky Frenchmen.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:28 pm

lol;)

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:29 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
The dev team is chained to a wall (that's right, they are standing), and are being whipped as we speak. They are buck naked, and we even have a midget, I mean dwarf, no I mean a little person, smacking their little wee wee's, with a little stick. So the pressure is on them. Oh shit, one of them is smiling. GET THOSE MIDGETS, I MEAN DWARFS, NO I MEAN LITTLE PEOPLE OUT OF THERE. God@#$^ freaky Frenchmen.

Nothing makes a party more enjoyable than "a little" midget entertainment. LOL :D :D :D

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:29 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey Norway - it looks like they want a timer -- ?

I know that this issue is pretty well controlled and answered - but just to remind the CUE and VirtualVinyl users that once the video teaser was released it was an entire week + 1 weekend (abt 10 days) before V5 even released. So, continue your controlled patience, you are still only at the 6 day point since VDJ v5 released.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:32 pm
cstoll wrote :
Hey Norway - it looks like they want a timer -- ?

dont mention the T word...

hehe

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:37 pm
Sure don;t mention the T-word but heck you can have midgits everywhere...

Does that make "randy" well, Does it? ..... Auston Powers

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:44 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

BTW: the more info is for this -- MORE INFO

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:45 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

well, if its any comfort, you'll get the release soon with a few fixes in it.
Reason it has taken a bit longer time than most hoped, is that a few issues came up after the release of VDJ, that Dev Team wanted to fix before Numark release (and that will come as later fix release for VDJ).

So you'll get a better safer version, and will be worth the wait.

It turned out to be a bit more than just changing the splash screen etc, and with good reasons and intentions.

Thanks VDJ Team,

That's more like it. You see what a little bit of info can accomplish.

I can feel more comfortable knowing that there is somebody working on it and that we ( CUE users ) have not been left by ourselves.

Thanks dj-in-norway for taking the time to give us that update.

ap

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:53 pm
Oh, by the way - THANKS for the star. I didn't want to start a new thread just to say thanks to all who voted for me.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:59 pm
I ran out of bones... ;) hehe.. just kidding

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 10:00 pm
fatkatzdj wrote :
Oh, by the way - THANKS for the star. I didn't want to start a new thread just to say thanks to all who voted for me.

Just to keep the record straight, I voted no. Then some DJ from Norway comes in and over rules me.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 10:06 pm
looool ;) your dark humour is a fresh variation on this forum.. hehe

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 10:09 pm
57%