快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Crossfade - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I tried to make a macro to imitate the old automix, but I cant get the macro to select the other deck for automix

First disable automix on the deck that is playing
<sc key="space" action="automix" chan="active" value="0" />
The select the other deck
<sc key="space" action="select" chan="active" />
Enable automix on the other deck
<sc key="space" action="automix" chan="active" value="1" />
Start the other deck
<sc key="space" action="play" value="auto" />
Sync the other deck
<sc key="space" action="sync_nocbg" />
And crossfade it
<sc key="space" action="auto_crossfade" />

It seems that the automix command enables automix on the deck that has the crossfader "majority"(if the crossfader is to the left or right), as far as I can determine it does not care which deck is active.

Any help would be much appreciated!

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:19 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
MIX NOW SHORTCUT:
ITS EASIER THAN YOU THINK....
example for the "space" key.
NOTE: the mix is done to the DEFAULT deck (normally your next song), if you want the other direction JUST SELECT the other deck as default, no more confusion as in previous versions.

CROSSFADE TO THE DEFAULT DECK+PLAY THE DEFAULT DECK
<sc key="space" action="play" />

CROSSFADE TO THE DEFAULT DECK+PLAY THE DEFAULT DECK+SYNC/TEMPO MATCH
<sc key="space" action="play" />
<sc key="space" action="sync" />

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:23 pm
Just getting the automix is not the problem, I want the automix to be performed and afterwards set the normal(new v5) automix active on the decka that has begun playing. Basically I want to be able to jump into the v5 automix order with a song not in the playlist and after that has completed resume with the playlist v5-style.
The macro I posted above will do everything except changing what deck the next v5-automix will be used to load from the playlist

Quote :
JUST SELECT the other deck as default
- how do you mean?

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:40 pm
I think you need to talk to the computer and have it to do everything you ask : Like "play for me 2 songs from the playlist, then load and mix that song and then go to the playlist and bring me a coffee..
Thanks God we are not there yet... (although with vdj we are close)

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:52 pm
Ramses800 wrote :

Quote :
JUST SELECT the other deck as default
- how do you mean?

Default deck is the highlighted deck...

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:58 pm
The problem is that the v5-automic command does not use the input argument on what deck it is to apply it to.

And, I suggest we move this discussion to your AUTOMIX SHORTCUT thread

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:13 pm
I'm missing sumpin here: How do you type and where do you put the typed values that make up a macro?

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:52 pm
It is extracted from the shortcut xml(where VDJ stores the shortcuts settings).
Simply add a new shortcut with the same key assigned to it and order them as appropriate

in the image below, the key BLANKSTEG(that is SPACE in swedish) has several commands assigned to it.
When the key is pressed, it will execute the commands in the order they are positioned in the list

When assigning a new command, click add, set the properties and when saving you will get a question

Click Yes and you have a macro!

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 2:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
skell11 wrote :
@ cstoll

Dude you have been very helpful and I hope my looney questions are not grating your nerves but yes about 20 songs per folder after I upgraded came up with the little yellow ikon meaning they had never been anylized. even though the same duplicated song was just fine in another folder. I have 3 st folders All music, slow and dance. All the songs in slow and dance are dups from the all music, so I dont know how or why this changed from the upgrade.

It's because now VDJ uses the FULL path location for the reference in the Database. In prior versions it was simply the filename and filesize that determined a file. So if you had that file in 15 locations in prior versions 1 change would effect all other 14 locations. Now, V5 is absolute and based on the exact location stored. That's why the CUE points didn't convert/migrate over during the upgrade.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 5:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)