快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: cdg decoder - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I tried with a different program, and it still didn't have any video. So I'm chalking my problems up to bad files. I have a gig on Friday night where most of my Karaoke files are, will see how it goes.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 2:01 am
k.. might be a bad file yes

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 2:03 am
dj-in-norway wrote :

- THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ZIP

Can you please try this :

1) Unzip the file
2) Rezip using WINDOWS zip decoder

does it work now ?

Norway where do I find this zip decoder? Dan

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:10 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a mistype - it's late in Norway and his eyes are crossed with his fingers -- should say 'Rezip using Windows zip compressor'

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:12 am
cstoll wrote :
It's a mistype - it's late in Norway and his eyes are crossed with his fingers -- should say 'Rezip using Windows zip compressor'
LOL

cstoll is that the same as winzip?If not can you direct me,thanks Dan

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:22 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In XP and think Win2k and also Visto -- if you right click on a file or selection of files and choose the 'Send to...' menu option one of the secondary options is 'Compressed (zipped) folder'

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:41 am
Norway and Cstoll I unzipped and rezipped with the windows zip tool on one of my files that didn't work and not it works perfect.Thanks for the help guys.
I've got almost 9000 files I hope that I can do this in a batch format and not one at a time.Up til now I have been using mp3+gtoolz for all my zipping needs.It will all be worth it version 5.0 is so sweet.Have a good night or maybe morning in Norway.
Dan P@40

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 5:03 am
Hi Dan and all.....I just got in....So if I unzip Karaoke and rezip using Windows zip tool that should work..with Windows xp pro??
sorry it's late and unable to try the system is down in the van..will try that fri afternoon.....

THANKS

djmaz/mark allen

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:01 am
Mark give it a try,I only verified the repair on one file. "was getting late"
I have to work the next two nights but I'm hoping to dig into this farther on Sunday. Good luck Dan P@40

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:33 pm
Pirate at 40 wrote :
Norway and Cstoll I unzipped and rezipped with the windows zip tool on one of my files that didn't work and now it works perfect.Thanks for the help guys...

Dan P@40

Okey, so far so good. VirtualDJ5 have a new zip decoder to compensate for the way Vista sees zip files as folders...

So it works great with zips encoded with Windows standard included zip compressor... right?

Can you upload or send one of the files that does NOT work ? So we can test it

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:47 pm
djmazmarkallen wrote :
Hi Dan and all.....I just got in....So if I unzip Karaoke and rezip using Windows zip tool that should work..with Windows xp pro??

yes...

As of now, that would be the solution.

Until a potential fix comes to read other zip files too

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:49 pm
Okay so i believe i have found a solution for this problem.......

I have a ridiculous amount of karaoke tracks and all are zipped with .cdg and .mp3 contained within the zip. These have been zipped using a variety of applications over the years.

When VDJ v5 scanned my drive it picked up all the zip files but showed them as mp3s which would be read using the mp3 decoder. I found that if navigate to the root folder where your karaoke tracks are stored (in my case s:\Karaoke) and recurse this folder, all your zips will now show as karaoke and play properly.

I tested this on my gig laptop and my other desktop and both worked a treat. To verify all your tracks are there you can go into Config > Brower > check the number of karaoke files at the bottom for the drive hosting the files.

This only has to be done the once as well as it changes the type in the main database :-)

Hope this helps you out

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:07 pm

oh damn, thats the same bug as we had with videos in the beta testing. They HAD to be added within VirtualDJ to make VirtualDJ see them as right files.

Okey you all, I think DiscoMix found the bug

[1] ADD YOUR KARAOKE FOLDER AS FAVORITE FOLDER INSIDE VIRTUAL DJ

[2] MAKE SURE YOU RIGHT CLICK THAT FOLDER AND CHOOSE "ADD TO SEARCH"

Now the karaoke zips work for all right ?

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:09 pm
inside VDJ5 I did not add to favorite I picked the hard drive from desktop and found the drive I want to "add to search" My Karaoke is on one hard drive...My Videos on another and MP3's on another, I just tried it on my backup system and when I set up my main system tonight I will test this , I believe we have the solution!!!!!!! ....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND EVERYONE.......................
SMILE....

DJMAZ/ MARK ALLEN

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:41 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

oh damn, thats the same bug as we had with videos in the beta testing. They HAD to be added within VirtualDJ to make VirtualDJ see them as right files.

Okey you all, I think DiscoMix found the bug

[1] ADD YOUR KARAOKE FOLDER AS FAVORITE FOLDER INSIDE VIRTUAL DJ

[2] MAKE SURE YOU RIGHT CLICK THAT FOLDER AND CHOOSE "ADD TO SEARCH"

Now the karaoke zips work for all right ?

I reinstalled v5 today,follow these directions above on my zip files right off the bat before scanning mp3's and now all my karaoke works.
Thanks Norway for all the help. P@40

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 2:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)